Aaron has extensive oil and gas title and transactional experience, having prepared acquisition, drilling and division order title opinions for clients in Texas and Ohio since February of 2011. He has managed attorneys located throughout the United States, overseeing the preparation of title opinions covering lands in Texas, Ohio, New Mexico, West Virginia and North Dakota, and assisted in litigation matters concerning oil and gas title issues, deed and lease interpretations and purchase and sale agreements. Aaron also has experience representing clients in business transactions and real estate, probate and trust matters. In addition to his professional interests, Aaron enjoys spending time with his wife, Lauren, and their two children, Elizabeth and Holden, running, traveling, collecting sports memorabilia and watching University of Texas football.
Connect with Aaron on LinkedIn.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, 2006
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 2002
- Licensed to Practice Law by the State of Texas, 2006
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Board Certified – Oil, Gas and Mineral Law, 2014, re-certified in 2019
- Licensed to Practice Law by the State of Ohio, 2016
- Fort Worth Wildcatters
- Recognized as a “Top Attorney” in Oil and Gas by 360 West Magazine, 2020
- Recognized as a “Top Attorney” by Fort Worth, Texas Magazine, 2009 to 2020