Clark is an associate with the firm where he focuses his practice on upstream oil and gas transactional matters, including acquisitions and divestitures and the preparation of original drilling, supplemental, and acquisition title opinions.
Prior to joining the firm, Clark practiced at a law firm in Denver, Colorado where he advised clients on a wide range of transactional and regulatory issues affecting the energy industry.
While in law school, Clark served as a law clerk for the Senate Committee on Natural Resources and Economic Development during the 86th Texas legislative session. In addition, Clark was the chief symposium editor for The Review of Litigation and a staff editor for The Texas Journal of Oil, Gas, and Energy Law.
Outside of practicing law, Clark enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with friends and family.
Connect with Clark on LinkedIn.
- J.D., University Of Texas School of Law, 2019
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 2016
- Licensed to Practice Law by the State of Colorado
- Licensed to Practice Law by the State of Texas
- Licensed to Practice Law by the State of Wyoming
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- Wyoming Bar Association
- Environmental & Natural Resources Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Energy & Natural Resources Section of the Wyoming State Bar
- Fort Worth Association of Petroleum Landmen
- Dallas Bar Association - Energy Law Section