Clint is a Senior Associate at the firm with past experience as a Field Landman in the Barnett and Eagleford shales. He has extensive transactional and estate planning experience and currently prepares drilling, division order, acquisition title opinions, Purchase and Sale Agreements, Master Service Agreements, assignments, leases, surface use agreements, easements and other related instruments.
Clint is an avid reader and sports enthusiast who enjoys spending time with his wife (Brooke) and their two daughters (Ashlynn and Alexandria). In his spare time, Clinton also composes and performs his own music.
Connect with Clint on LinkedIn.
- J.D., University of Texas School of Law, 2008
- B.S., Electrical & Computer Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, 2004
- Licensed to Practice Law by the State of Texas, 2009
- Licensed to Practice Law by the State of Wyoming, 2019
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Board Certified – Oil, Gas and Mineral Law, 2015
- University of Texas Alumni Association