Neil is an associate at the firm with a background in oil and gas title. He prepares original drilling, supplemental and divisions order title opinions. Prior to joining the firm, Neil most recently managed a team of curative landmen and worked closely with E&P company to resolve title issues, but he has spent the majority of his professional career examining title in multiple jurisdictions including Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. Neil’s experience provides a diverse perspective in analyzing clients’ needs.
Neil resides in Fort Worth and is an active member of his church. He enjoys spending time with his wife, Kendra, and their one-year-old son, Ezra.
Connect with Neil on LinkedIn.
- J.D., Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, 2010
- B.S., Communication, The University of Texas at Austin, 2007
- Licensed to Practice Law by the State of Texas, 2010
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Fort Worth Association of Professional Landmen