Michael is an associate at the firm with a background in oil and gas title. He prepares original drilling, supplemental and acquisition title opinions. Prior to joining the firm, Michael worked as a landman and managed a crew of landmen on a variety of title examination, curative and due diligence projects throughout Texas. Michael’s experience provides a diverse perspective in analyzing clients’ needs.
Michael resides in Fort Worth and enjoys running, cycling, hunting and reading.
Connect with Michael on LinkedIn.
- J.D., St. Mary’s University School of Law, 2010
- B.A., History, Southern Methodist University, 2005
- Licensed to Practice Law by the State of Texas, 2011
- Fort Worth Association of Professional Landmen
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Steeplechase Club