Ryan is an associate at the firm, and he prepares original drilling, supplemental and division order title opinions. Before joining the firm, Ryan had the opportunity to work at a general practice firm in a small West Texas town, where he focused his practice on energy and land use, he has the unique experience of negotiating and establishing wind farms and solar farm projects in West Texas. Prior to attending law school, Ryan worked as a Landman in the Permian Basin, obtaining leases, curative documents and performing title searches.
Mr. Mahand is a Texas native through and through, growing up in the DFW area, before attending Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, Oklahoma and Texas Tech University School of Law in Lubbock. He enjoys spending his free time hunting and fishing, cooking, and spending time with his wife, Emalee, and their four children.
Connect with Ryan on LinkedIn.
- J.D., cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law, 2017
- B.S., Political Science, Oklahoma State University, 2014
- Licensed to Practice Law by the State of Texas, 2017
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Oklahoma State University Alumni Association