Stephen assists companies with operations in Texas, Pennsylvania and Oklahoma. He is Board Certified in Oil, Gas and Mineral Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Stephen prepares original, supplemental and division order title opinions along with all types of title curative documents. He has advised clients of all sizes, assisting with business structure, lease forms and issues relating to the formation of pooled units. Stephen also oversees the technology utilized by the firm to ensure we are making use of all available tools to both increase efficiency and maintain communication with our clients.
Originally from St. Simon’s Island, Georgia, Stephen moved to San Antonio after law school with his wife, Meecia Hollimon Little, a native of San Antonio, where they currently raise their daughter and two sons. Prior to joining the firm in 2008, Stephen worked in a diverse law practice, handling matters ranging from business litigation and probate to Constitutional issues. This diverse background helps Stephen provide practical and sound advice on a variety of legal issues to our clients.
Connect with Stephen on LinkedIn.
- J.D., Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, 2004
- B.B.A., Accounting, University of Georgia, 2001
- Licensed to Practice Law by the State of Texas, 2004
- Licensed to Practice Law by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 2011
- Licensed to Practice Law by the Oklahoma Bar Association, 2015
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Board Certified – Oil, Gas and Mineral Law, 2011
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Young Lawyers Association
- San Antonio Bar Association, Natural Resources Section
- San Antonio Association of Petroleum Landmen
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- Texas Cavaliers
- The Order of the Alamo
- San Antonio German Club